A game-changer for your marketing plan.
Finding the right social network to specifically reach out to your target audience or finding the right frequency of posts and relevance of content isn’t always easy.
Let our experts from Holeshot1 Media help you with the choice of a powerful social media strategy and upkeep of your various channels. We have proven results that far excel anyone else in the social media industry.
- Build a personal connection with your customers and target audience.
- Provide helpful resources for customers’ online research with blog posts, product specific content, and guidance.
- Posted and linked recommendations from satisfied customers provide an effective bonus.
- Benefit from new leads and connect with customers you wouldn’t have reached through conservative marketing channels.
- Save money compared to alternative forms of marketing.
- As a smaller business, successfully reach a large base of potential clients without overspending on your marketing budget.
- As a medium to large company, profit immediately from directly targeting and communicating with your extended customer base
- A proper social media plan will also aid greatly in search engine optimization as Google algorithms are taking into account social media channels more and more every year.
- Well planned marketing content will grow your prospects, nurture your leads and convert customers into your brand ambassadors.
SEO in numbers
- 94% of the time, the user will choose the natural search result instead of an advertisement.
- After conducting a local search on a mobile device, 50% of customers visited a store within 1 day.
- 61% of local searches result in a purchase.
- 88% would trust an online review as much as a personal recommendation.
- The number 1 driver of traffic to web pages is search.
Researchers grouped the main components of Google’s Ranking Algorithm in 3 main categories:
- Visitor’s engagement with your site
- Authority, links, and references to your site
- Content and keyword usage on your site
Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm