Create traffic. Be found.
Whether you are at the top of the result page of search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo depends on numerous factors. An optimized website design and natural text are the most crucial.
- Keywords in your content tell search engines what your company’s website is about.
- With the right combination of keywords that flow naturally throughout your website.
- We inform search engines actively which services and products you specialize in, manage authentic search results and aim at getting your company to the top of the accurate result list.
- In a thorough SEO analysis, our HOLESHOT1 Media team identifies the weaknesses or gaps in your current online presence.
- With the results of the SEO audit we then create your ideal SEO strategy to achieve a high ranking in the organic search results.
- With our SEO expertise we help Google and Co. match you with potential customers instead of random visitors with little or no interest in your brand, product or service.
- As the terms and algorithms defining top matches for search engines constantly evolve, we continuously research the latest SEO tool criteria to stay on top of developments and make sure your websites does as well.
- A customized SEO strategy increases visitors’ engagement and page authority.
- Back links and references grow and the rising popularity of your web page creates real sales for your company.
SEO in numbers
- 94% of the time, the user will choose the natural search result instead of an advertisement.
- After conducting a local search on a mobile device, 50% of customers visited a store within 1 day.
- 61% of local searches result in a purchase.
- 88% would trust an online review as much as a personal recommendation.
- The number 1 driver of traffic to web pages is search.
Researchers grouped the main components of Google’s Ranking Algorithm in 3 main categories:
- Visitor’s engagement with your site
- Authority, links, and references to your site
- Content and keyword usage on your site.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm